Liverpool
Liverpool transfer news confirmed in official announcement from the club Milos Kerkez at Anfield five years Contract JUBILATION at Anfield Stadium now. Medical Don

FeaturedLiverpool transfer news confirmed in official announcement from the club Milos Kerkez at Anfield five years Contract JUBILATION at Anfield Stadium now. Medical DonPublished 1 day ago on March 28, 2025By Nathinab07@gmail.com
Milos Kerkez breaks silence on future and directly responds to Liverpool transfer comments
The Bournemouth defender is expected to move this summer and that feeling will only be strengthened after remarks he made about his future in a recent interview.
Milos Kerkez has admitted he would like to play for an elite side.
Milos Kerkez has admitted he would like to play for a team at the “highest level” and has revealed his agent is working on a possible summer transfer.
The Bournemouth defender is enjoying a superb season and has started every single Premier League match in a campaign that has seen Andoni Iraola’s side compete for a European spot and reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup. His form has invariably resulted in the left-back being linked with several of Europe’s biggest clubs, but it’s Liverpool who has been reported as having the strongest interest in the player.
Liverpool fans have taken to his Instagram in a bid to persuade the defender to join and here’s every chance that the Hungarian will be Liverpool’s new long-term left-back after Andy Roberson.
Those rumors will only intensify after Kerkez said he would like to play for one of Europe’s top clubs. In an interview with The Athletic, the 21-year-old was asked if he wants to represent an elite side, and replied: “Yeah. As a kid, you dream to play at the highest level, win the trophies, be on the best teams.
“These are the things that my agent is on. My dad is on,” he added. “It is not something that they occupy me with because the season is still going, so there’s no point to talk about anything.
“There’s games left, the FA Cup is important for us — these are big things. And then, like I say, when someone comes [in for you] you never know what’s going to happen or where you’re going to end up. In the summer, we will see what happens.”
Milos Kerkez has admitted he could leave Bournemouth this summer. (Image: Offside via Getty Images)
A report in the i Paper over the international break indicated that Kerkez could cost as little as £40million ($52M) this summer and his brother this week liked a post on Instagram linking the former AC Milan protegee with a move to Anfield. Naturally, Kerkez’s Instagram was bombarded with Liverpool fan comments.
“It’s not like I don’t see it (the comments),” he says. “When people say they don’t see stuff if someone says something about you, I think it’s a lie. It’s only if it hits you or not. “If someone says something bad, I do my job, and if someone says something good, I just do my job. That’s it.”
Kerkez is also a close friend of Dominik Szoboszlai and was originally brought to England by Liverpool director of football Richard Hughes, who was previously in charge at Bournemouth. The only issue in signing Kerkez is what that means for Robertson and his position as Liverpool’s first-choice left-back.
Speaking during the international break, the Scotland captain acknowledged the club could strengthen in that area but stated he is ready to fight for his place in the team.
“I think we’ve been linked with pretty much every left-back in the world. But listen, that comes with playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world. I look back on the eight years I’ve had at Liverpool and think I’ve been the starting left-back at the club. I feel a lot of pride about that. Eventually, your time comes. But I don’t think it’s my time yet. Even if we do bring someone else in, so be it. I’ll always back myself.
“Sure, this season there have been a couple of moments when I haven’t covered myself in glory. But some of the things have been blown way out of proportion.”
-
Manchester United2 days ago
BREAKING NEWS Amorim’s Frustration Boils Over With £50M Star After Forest Loss”
-
Manchester United20 hours ago
I’m not suppose to be doing this but as A captain it pains me to see such a great player with potential leave our club,I shed tears when the INEOS announced His departure,this very unfair of Him”, Bruno Fernandez broke down in tears as INEOS confirmed another Man united player departure by the summer
-
Manchester United2 days ago
BREAKING NEWS: Kylian Mbappé Expresses Disappointment Over International Teammate’s Decision to Join Man United
-
Manchester United19 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS: Antony Santos Reveals Ruben Amorim’s “Unfair” Conditions for Manchester United Return.
-
Manchester United2 days ago
I’m sorry to say this but He can no longer work with me anymore, He’s suspended till transfer window opens”, Ruben Amorim have suspended one Man United player from training activities till transfer window opens after His disastrous performance last night
-
Manchester United2 days ago
My life has been on track ever since I left Man United and I’m advising him to do the same and save his beautiful career because he’s even better than me but the club is kill!ng him”: Nottingham Forest winger Anthony Elanga has advised ONE Man United’s player to leave the club immediately and save his career.
-
Manchester United2 days ago
BREAKING NEWS: Garnacho Opens Up About Controversial Exchange with Ruben Amorim After Yesterday’s Final Whistle.
-
Premier League3 days ago
Top 20 Best Strikers in the World this Season (2024/25